Saturday 24 September 2011

Very small is very beautiful

You have to remember to look hard in the increasingly scanty trap these days. Otherwise I would have missed these two micros, each the size of the average length of lead which shows on a well-sharpened pencil.


I know that the first one has previously been identified for me by helpful experts and the second one may have been too. I shall spend what spare time I have this weekend checking back, or on the usually fruitful distraction of typing 'micro moth' into Google. Check out the latter's Sesame Street logo today (Sat, 24 Sept, btw).


I've said before that micros are a retirement project. I just hope that my eyesight or spectaclemakers' expertise makes that possible. My mother-in-law (92) is a member of the Worshipful Company of Spectaclemakers so I shall ask her.

No comments: